Thanks to Burning Low I can't get that Makin' Bacon Pancakes tune out of my head! So I'm taking steps and made the recipe.
2 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
3 1/2 - 4 tablespoons of white sugar
2 cups of milk
3 - 4 ounces of bacon
1. (optional) Allow the bacon to get at room temperature; this can take about 30 min depending on how long it was previous stored. Set a non stick pan on a medium heat and grease lightly with your choice of oil except olive, leaves a strange taste.
2. Mix all dry ingredients and the milk and eggs in a large bowl that allows for easy pouring. Whisk thoroughly to prevent lumps. Set in fridge, covered.
3. Once the pan is warm, place the bacon in the pan so that there is plenty of room to move and flip them, cut the slices in half if you must.
*Tip: Never let the pan stay at set heat higher than medium for too long, both the bacon and the mix can burn if not watched carefully. If you wish for leaner, crisper, flatter bacon and less chance of burning yourself when flipping place layered paper towels directly on top of the bacon. This will soak up most of the bacon grease. Place a flat surface on top in the pan if you want.
4. Once the bacon is cooked to the way you wish, remove and place on a plate with fresh paper towels. Wipe the pan clean but do not use water.
5. Keep the pan on a medium heat, greasing it if need be, and pour the batter to the size of pancakes you wish or can manage. While it is cooking, cut the strips of bacon into smaller pieces that you will sprinkle on top of the pancake before flipping on to the other side. Repeat until you are out of batter or bacon.